A lightweight and ethically sourced long handled bamboo washing up brush is a great substitution to many scrubbing brushes.
Bamboo is a hard-wearing, renewable and naturally anti-bacterial plant resource.
A great addition to any eco-friendly kitchen!
Perfect for swapping out your usual dish brush for a more sustainable washing up brush!
- Made from durable bamboo, the dish brush is from sustainable materials offering a great product for cleaning, yet eco-friendly
- Bamboo is a renewable and naturally anti-bacterial plant resource
- A retro feel for any sink area
- Stiff bristles are kind to your plates but not the dirt
- Recyclable plastic bristles for longevity and helps prevent scratches
- Make cleaning less of a chore with this dish brush, ideal for cleaning dirty pots, plates, glasses and mugs
- Safe for use on non-stick surfaces, such as scrubbing pots, pans dishes and more
- Strong and sturdy design looks amazing in any kitchen
- The finishing touches boast a rope tie and hanging hole, this allows you to hang for quick drying or perfect to tidy away when not in use
- Size: H:22 x W:7cm approx.
- Weight:0.07kg approx.